The logistics cold storage should be built around a convenient location where the source of water and electricity supply is reliable. There should be good environmental sanitation conditions to avoid the harmful gas fumes of industrial and mining enterprises and the cold storage of processing plants such as meat fish from infectious diseases. The upper wind side of the urban residential area with the lowest frequency of summer winds is located near the place of production or where the distribution of goods is convenient. The buildings are generally composed of cold-processed and refrigerated buildings, cold-worked auxiliary buildings, transportation facilities, management and living houses, and engine room ice-making buildings. group
The cold-worked and refrigerated buildings are collectively referred to as the cold room, the temperature of the cooling room at a temperature of about 0C, the freezing interval between -23C--30C, the refrigerating room at 12-20c, and the cold storage of the ice storage at -410C. The process is reasonable and the short route does not cross the high and low temperature zones. It is clear that the area of the enclosure structure is as small as possible and the column network is neatly distributed. Considering the expansion and maintenance convenience, the plane is generally square and the multi-layer cold storage is often built into a dumbbell type or a single-type dumbbell type. The low temperature library is divided into two independent enclosures to connect the halls. The effect is better. The single type is used to connect the floor and the floor to the door and the room temperature. The air curtain is used to prevent the cold air from overflowing into the cold storage wall of the cold storage. The low thermal conductivity materials such as rice husk, softwood asphalt and expanded perlite block are used as insulation layers to prevent external heat flow from immersing into the warehouse to increase heat load. In order to prevent the outdoor water vapor from penetrating into the heat insulation layer, it is also required to be on the high temperature side of the heat insulation layer.
Laying an insulating layer such as asphalt linoleum
Refrigeration unit adopts imported fully enclosed compressor unit or semi-closed compressor unit. It has energy efficiency ratio, high refrigeration capacity, low noise, safe and reliable characteristics. Condensing radiator is equipped with high efficiency air condenser. Outer rotor low noise motor can effectively generate heat in extreme high temperature environment. The high pressure is maintained at a normal value to make the refrigeration unit play a high-efficiency cooling effect. The energy-saving environment is used in the cold storage. The evaporator is equipped with high-efficiency ceiling cooling fan, low-cooling, large-volume automatic frost, intelligent control of the hotel's cold storage refrigeration control system. We use automatic micro-computer electrical control technology intelligence. Computer temperature control high-precision temperature sensor temperature and humidity recorder (with alarm device) library temperature can be set freely automatic temperature thermostat automatic switch machine without manual operation digital temperature display to ensure the safe storage of goods in the library
Delivery type changes its facilities according to the requirements of the use of low temperature distribution centers", "cold chain logistics
(1) The establishment of a low-temperature hall, closed platform and the installation of electric sliding type refrigerated doors, anti-collision flexible sealing station platform height adjustment device (lifting platform) to achieve "door-to-door loading and unloading operations has become a symbol of modern logistics cold storage
(2) Frequent entry and exit of goods, large throughput According to the needs of production and operation, the temperature of the tally area of the special tally area is generally controlled at 0-+7%C.
(3) The refrigeration system design of the logistics cold storage pays more attention to environmental protection and energy saving requirements. Warehouse temperature control model width cooling equipment selection, layout and wind speed field design considerations for a variety of cargo refrigeration requirements with a complete library temperature automatic detection, recording and automatic control device
(4) Establish a sound computer network system to match the refrigeration supply chain to the traceability of food safety. Legal obligations of the traceability system for all companies in the food supply chain of the European Union, the United States and Japan
(5) The frozen and refrigerated storage mode began to shift to the shelf-type palletization to realize the management of goods on the principle of first-in, first-out, which is conducive to improving commodity storage.